What's on the Agenda
*Special Notice: Please use the link(s) below to register for the broadcast. Public participation is open and available for all webinars. Please note each meeting is a seperate registration.
- Forest Practice Committee and Management Committee Joint Meeting - November 01, 2016 at 8:30 AM
- Resource Protection Committee - November 01, 2016 at 8:30 AM
- Board of Forestry and Fire Protection - November 02, 2016 at 8:30 AM
- Vegetation Treatment Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Report (VTPEIR) Workshop - November 01, 2016 at 1:00 PM
- Effectiveness Monitoring Committee - November 21, 2016 at 9:30 AM
Vegetation Treatment Program
The Vegetation Treatment Program Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Report is open for public comment under CEQA. The comment period is April 1, 2016 through 5pm on May 31, 2016. For information on how to access the Draft PEIR and submit comments, please visit the Vegetation Treatment Program webpage.
Hot Topics Subscribe
All public comment in regards to Board of Forestry and Fire Protection matters or actions shall be submitted to email@example.com